Everyone talks about your wedding being the happiest day of your life. But there’s just one question: if you’re too busy to plan it, how can you enjoy it?
Too busy not to multi task?
- Responding to messages from friends in the back of an Uber that were sent how many weeks ago now?
- Making a to-do list in your head during downward facing dog
- Thinking about turning your phone off to play with your niece at the weekend but never actually doing it
- Listening to Serial while driving to your out of town meeting and simultaneously going over your next presentation in your head
- That ‘hang on I’ve got to respond to this before something hits the fan’ face when your phone vibrates during your one relaxed brunch of the year
- Cancelling on dinner yet again because your project ran over time with last minute client alterations
- Lying awake scrolling through nothing much in particular and realising it's 2am
Too busy to make time for each other?
- Organise a date night that doesn’t involve a work or networking event
- Cook pancakes and sit down for breakfast together at the weekend, rather than your normal routine of grabbing something on the way to spin class
- Go cycling on Hampstead Heath and break for a delicious lunch at The Wells Tavern
- Use your Royal Academy membership to explore the exhibition together, not just the checklist from Time Out
- Take a Vietnamese cooking class and learn how to make a mean Phở
- Make concrete plans for your next holiday. When was the last time you didn’t feel guilty making time in the work calendar for a week off to spend time exploring the places Tripadvisor keeps reminding you that you want to go?
Getting what you want
Prioritising the important
Guests can be just that
Enjoy your engagement
- Look into wedding venues
- Research photographers and contact for availability
- Research different types of stationery and decide what we want
- Enquire with registrar or celebrants on possible dates
Because you got engaged to be together, not apart.
What can you stop worrying about?
One size fits none. The industrial, modern garden setting you’re looking for? It’s out there, let us play matchmaker until your hearts say “oh hello you sexy thing, you.”
Extraordinarily talented (and lovely) people for hire. Hand-picked to suit you (and your pocket).
From copycat to trendsetter. Get ready to leave everything you’ve seen on Pinterest behind – yours will be the wedding everyone wants.
Receiving lines are so 1940s. Dress code dramas, seating chart stresses, no-kid conundrums. We’ve got your back.
Savvy not skivvy. Being engaged is definitely not about reserving hotel rooms, being the go-to for travel plans or chasing RSVPs.
‘Cause our excel skills excel. *cringe* Due dates, contract checking, financial planning – it’s boring but we can help you breeze through it.
Email chains suck. Appointments, emails, schedules, queries - think of us as your wedding concierge.
You’ve got better things to do. Like, for example, getting married to the love of your life. That’s something you’re better off doing with no distractions.
Trust us, you don’t want to see this bit. You know when a video pop ups on Facebook and your eyeballs feel assaulted, that’s how it feels looking at your beautiful wedding the day after. Nobody needs that.
Fill out the boxes below and give us as much (or as little) information as you have time to give.
We’ll send you a short questionnaire to get the key details on how we can help you best.
Once you've filled in the questionnaire and sent it back to us we'll organise a meeting, whether that’s in person, on the phone or via Skype or FaceTime.
We'll discuss further what you’re looking for from your perfect wedding.
We’ll send you a bespoke proposal for planning your wedding.
Let us know that you want to be able to sit back and relax in the knowledge that you’ll be making the decisions you want to make and we’ll make it happen.